Thursday, May 17, 2007

The final project

Working on the final project has been a good experience for the most part. I am pretty good at organization, using tools such as Inspiration and Journler. After I had collected and organized the content, I went about putting together the instruction. Using Wetpaint has been great. It is a wonderful free resource that I have been using with my classes this year. It encourages collaboration and will allow for the constant updating of content over the course of the next few years.....until Web 3.0 emerges.
The only problem I had is that I feel like I never pushed myself to learn a whole lot of new stuff. This can be a little frustrating for me because I am very dedicated to learning and always want to learn more. On that note, I just got the new Adobe CS3, which will give me many opportunities to learn and practice new skills. Summer should be a lot of fun in this respect.

No comments: